Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Celebrity Style Deconstructed – Mila Kunis

Mila KunisMila Kunis (Image via RottenTomatoes.com)Source: Celebrity Style Deconstructed – Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis is, for lack of a better word, GORGEOUS!

Can you really "get her look" or even hope to? I think she could wear anything and do her hair in any way and still look fabulous.

It's her face...her eyes and her smile that make her so beautiful. You can't duplicate that without a very expensive plastic surgeon.

And besides, you want to look like you and be your own beauty.

I just appreciate the glory that is her pretty face.

But sure, if you select the link above, you can totally find out how to get her look for less on the Budget Fashionista blog.

I do love those shoes... --->

Mila Kunis - I loved her in "That 70s Show" and "Friends with Benefits" was good too, though predictable. 

I honestly didn't like the fashion trends she wore during "That 70s Show".  They didn't really work for her at all.  I think the bell bottoms made her butt too big, and the shorter tops made her look shorter and child-like, though I think that was partly the point.

In "Friends with Benefits," however, she looked amazing in the more modern fashions.  I think she was simply meant to be a modern fashion diva.

You know what, I'd love to see Mila Kunis wearing glasses.  I'd bet she could rock those.  Anyone know where I can find a pictures with her wearing reading glasses.  She'd make a great sexy chic classy librarian in a film.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment