Tuesday, January 3, 2012

For the Love of Fashion!

Dress designed by Ule Herzner for Project RunwayImage via WikipediaWhat is fashion?

Fashion is what we do to express ourselves to those we don't have the pleasure of talking to.  It tells people, when we walk into a room, who we are, what our values are, and how seriously we take ourselves.

This is why I love fashion...that, and, the colors, textures, styles, and how it makes me feel.


I'm going to use this lovely blog to express my opinions about fashion, information on the latest trends, my favorite fashion television shows (like Project Runway!), hot deals I find on great designer goodies, and just photos of beautiful models wearing beautiful clothes...because sometimes, I just like to look at pretty clothes.  It makes me happy.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment