Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fall 2011's Most Wearable Trends Fashion: glamour.com

English: Randi Rahm in finale of her Fall 2011...                                           Image via WikipediaI love the fall, and I'm sad that it's gone. In fact, it seems that winter is already over and spring is arriving. Anyone else notice the odd weather around the country?

Now that it's 2012, I decided to go back and look at what was fashionable and trendy in 2011, starting with the fall, most recent, and going back to last spring.

But it's not just the fall fashion trends from 2011 I'm interested in. While I love shock and awe fashion just as much as the next gal, what I love even more are the wearable fashion trends...you know, the stuff you can actually buy and wear in public without people asking you for your autograph because they think you're Lady Gaga.

I honestly can't choose between the rust colored coats and the maxi-skirts with giant cozy sweaters. The jade green dresses are kinda doing it for me too.

*sigh* Decisions...decisions...


Source: Fall 2011's Most Wearable Trends Fashion: glamour.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment